Thursday, October 27, 2022

Just a Bit of BOO! for this week

Ad-Free Blog

Between killing ourselves in the yard and garden with Fall cleanup and projects, hubby is also doing the side stairway...which entailed ripping out 25 year-old wood and pouring a slab-besides lifting huge beams and wrestling 4x8x3/4"treated plywood. HEAVY!

He turned 75 this summer, and well,we have both found that we are half-day workers now. Age definitely has harnessed our capabilities and endurance.

oldnewgreenredo

I didn't decorate much in the house except with naturals, but, I had to do a little 
BOO!

This is my front window table, which was displaying natural gourds, fabric pumpkins and some old brass and silver.

oldnewgreenredo

Dusk falls so early, I tried to catch this before it was totally dark. Fun skellies, 
just add the right amount of 
BOO!


oldnewgreenredo

The cute antique silver pitcher with the wood handle was found at a thrift store, and the gourd spooky guy from a crafter at a craft show. The artist works only in dried gourds and natural items. 
SO CUTE! 
Bride and Groom Skeletons were from somewhere at 50% off early in the season-I totally forget where?  
This couple was Too cute!
So much for my indoor 
BOO! 

IYou enjoyed this post please FOLLOW IT in the upper right hand corner, to get just one email of each AD-Free post.

I will post at the following Link Parties, I hope you visit them.



All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own, unless otherwise designated. I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown or anywhere I shop.


Thanks ALWAYS for visiting!

I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.
Thank you for your cooperation,
 Sandi Magle


OldNewGreenRedo









8 comments:

  1. Hi Sandi! Yard work - it never ends. Your Halloween decor is so fun - especially the adorably spooky skeleton couple. Thanks for your kind words on my blog. Enjoy your Thursday! Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, the yardwork is still waiting for more attention. Thanks for stopping by, Sandi

      Delete
  2. You've already done more than me and it's delightfully spooky! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Hi, Jeanie...just tiny bits...we have our fun outside, lol. Thanks for stopping by! Sandi

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy...just a bit, and they are cute too! Hugs, Sandi

      Delete
  4. Your bride and groom skeleton decor is so cute. Thanks for sharing at the Home Matters Party.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any and all comments. I will be happy to answer any questions or comments in replies or email! HUGS!