Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Sunflowers for Ukraine

 Ad-FREE BLOG


A fellow blogger, Marilyn from Hearts Delights posted HERE: 

http://heartsdelights.blogspot.com/2022/02/a-gift-for-you-flower-and-poem_28.html

oldnewgreenredo

a moving  post for Ukraine on how Sunflowers are the National flower of their  embattled country. 

Share your sunflowers, everywhere!

oldnewgreenredo



oldnewgreenredo



oldnewgreenredo

oldnewgreenredo


oldnewgreenredo


SUPPORT For Ukraine! 

Please, donate to your preferred International Relief organization.


If You enjoyed this post please 
FOLLOW IT in the 
upper right hand corner, to get just one email of each new post.

Thanks  ALWAYS  for visiting,
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

I will post at the following Link Parties, I hope you visit them.


All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own, unless otherwise designated. Please do not use my photos without permission. I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts, or any products shown or anywhere I shop.

Thank you for your cooperation,


Sandi 

oldnewgreenredo













11 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful, Sandi. I've been sharing sunflowers, too, and donating. Everything helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is an attempt without being political! Hugs, Jeanie! Sandi

      Delete
  2. I am praying and have the people of the Ukraine on my prayer list here in Arizona. Thank you for sharing this important post. Let's keep praying that God will deliver them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think sending money to Dr's without Borders and the Red Cross might do some real good! Sandi

      Delete
  3. I posted a sunflower for Ukraine today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your beautifully painted ones would be perfect, Jenna, hugs, Sandi

      Delete
  4. Sandi, thanks for the beautiful thoughts. I will gather my sunflowers next week. I am going to visit Marilyn and thank her..Happy Thursday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sunflowers. I have always loved them, and was heartened to find out this past week that they are the national flower of Ukraine. Sending peaceful wishes xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Peaceful wishes would be wonderful, Sandi

      Delete
  6. Sunflowers will be even more loved when they bloom this summer. Thank you for the thoughts and the post. I hope that we won't forget as time goes by, help will be needed for so long, and eventually, I pray, to help rebuild Ukraine for her people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, goodness, how could we ever! I'm putting my photo up on facebook too---until they are free and for rebuilding! Thanks so much for stopping by! Sandi

      Delete

Thank you for any and all comments. I will be happy to answer any questions or comments in replies or email! HUGS!