Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Happy Fourth July with a Nummy Treat!

Ad-Free Blog 

Hope everyone has a fabulous Fourth of July with family, sun and fun.

We did a trip up north to family last weekend and had a fabulous family breakfast in Kewaunee County, Wisconsin at a local restaurant.


Texas Toast Red White and Blue style! Fresh strawberry sauce and blueberries, and of course with Wisconsin dairy whipped cream.

Have a Great Holiday!

All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own. I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown or anywhere I shop.

Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

Sharing at these great blog parties!


Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

Sandi









2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun time -- and looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once made a red white and blue cake which was lots of fun. We are in England so it was for the Queen's jubilee though. today 4 July is special in UK as we are having a General Election.it seems everyone wants to change our government.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any and all comments. I will be happy to answer any questions or comments in replies or email! HUGS!