Sunday, April 28, 2019

Spring time brings GREEN!

It's Spring in my Doll World---if you have been missing my Doll posts---here's bits.

It's Spring in the HFIM (Homes for Impoverished Millennials) Neighborhood. 

BarbieOldNewGreenRedo.

There is a new mini garden center....

BarbieOldNewGreenRedo.

custom...plantings--  all in 1:6 scale



BarbieOldNewGreenRedo.

Right outside of Vickie's Vintage.

BarbieOldNewGreenRedo.

Trish says, "Welcome to the Blue Sprinkling Can"

Lots more here on my always AD FREE Doll blog

10 comments:

  1. I like you new mini garden centre. A lot of varieties of flowers. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Thelma, the challenge will be to keep up with the seasons!

      Delete
  2. What a world you have created with your dolls - clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun and a great way to still do projects, I can manage. Thanks for stopping by, Amy!

      Delete
  3. Sandi, your miniatures are exquisite and you have quite a collection. Thank you for your kind visit and seems like we have blue in common..Happy Wednesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy, yes I'm a real sucker for blue! Thanks for the visit!

      Delete
  4. Such cute details!Great collection!Who doesn't love dolls...If I could I would collect them too!But I am out of storage,no way to do this...My husband will ask a divorce if I collect anything else!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, there is always room for one doll, somewhere! Hide them in your teapots, LOL.

      Delete
  5. I can't even Believe that's a Doll World, it looks so REALISTIC! Barbie at your House is one Lucky Gal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Dawn. They are crazy lucky---most all my dolls are rescues---along with most of their goodies found in thrift stores. Thanks for stopping by, glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete

Thank you for any and all comments. I will be happy to answer any questions or comments in replies or email! HUGS!