Sunday, November 29, 2015

Vintage Gift Ideas: From BarberryLane




LOOKING FOR VINTAGE/SHabby/UNUSUAL Christmas gifts?
Okay, I know this is blatent advertising, but frankly if I see another ad for WayFair...lol.
MY SHOP IS ON SALE!
UNTIL DECEMBER 15

I have over 240 items listed all at 20% off....so shop early before they disappear. Here are a few items, just for fun...I have very eclectic pickings in there!

 Vintage North Sea/Baltic Amber...with sterling link with moss and fern inside

 1950's Unmarked domed pin---gorgeous and huge!


 SORRY SOLD! Remember these---1960's Holy berry pin!

 Danish Glass Lace plate 1960s


Unmarked Haskell earrings?

 SORRY THIS ITEM SOLD 12/8
 Isn't this cool, double throat S&P in spatterware

 Sequin Trees...assorted sizes!

 Sequin Santas....in two sizes...so Xmas SWEATER materials

 Silver Shabby Large Horse box

 Cambridge Crown Tuscan pedestal 

 Royal Copenhagen Pedestal....VERY OLD!


 Booths Silicon cups set/4


Somewhere Over the Rainbow.....who doesn't love bluebirds!


  Imperial Octagon Decanter---Gorgeous!



Vintage Mink to wrap yourself in when it gets COLD!



Thank you for putting up with my blatant advertising---happiest of Cyber Mondays and please visit
BARBERRYLANE on Etsy

ll the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own or I am in possesion of the originals, 
I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or products used. 
Please do not use my photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. 
Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

Sandi

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any and all comments. I will be happy to answer any questions or comments in replies or email! HUGS!