Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Craft Room part 4: Final Bits!

AD-Free Blog

Hi! Last week and weekend were very busy. 


oldnewgreenredo

We used an insulating foam layer on the floor. I can walk around barefoot in the basement, now. It's really warm, will be easy on the knees, too. 



I had to hang a picture, print on canvas....from thrift store.

oldnewgreenredo

Click and lock, vinyl flooring. We will eventually have this in the whole house, one room upstairs to go. Love the clean up--and 18 months, and no issues anywhere.



oldnewgreenredo

Cutting is done with an exact knife. So if you dont' have tools, this is the flooring for you!

oldnewgreenredo

Gap at the end of the wall will be covered by trim and cabinetry.


oldnewgreenredo

Last piece and the guys are done!

oldnewgreenredo

This pattern almost looks seamless!


oldnewgreenredo

Trying to figure out the shelving.


oldnewgreenredo

Trim and electricity done.


oldnewgreenredo

Next repainting the pegboard and all the trim.
And always clean up!

My next post will be moving in.  All cabinetry and shelving won't be up and the sink will be later
We finally have decent weather and need to work in the yard.
And, we have exceeded our budget at this time.
The rest can be done--here and there. 
Besides, I like using a space before determining exactly what I need. 


All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own. I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown or anywhere I shop.

Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own, I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions,
 posts, or any products shown, or anywhere I shop.
 Please do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. 

Sharing at these Ad Free blog parties-with ads not in the middle of the blog (I'm going to try and see if this is possible)

The Scoop
Celebrate Your Story
Talk of the Town
Wonderful Wednesday
Share Your Cup
Friday Favorites

Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle
Sandi


6 comments:

  1. All you have to do, just about, is move in! Good on you -- what a project and well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Jeanie. We finally had some decent weather so we were outside working on the yard, such a crazy spring this year. Moving in---happens on rainy days, like today! YAY!

      Delete
  2. Wow, every crafter's dream! Thanks for joining us again at Celebrate Your Story, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandra...we have been outside catching up on the spring cleanup with the good weather. Will move in soon!

      Delete
  3. Sandi, it looks really great! That foam layer was such a smart idea. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jann, yes, the foam gave the floor warmth and evened out all the seams of the squares below. I walk barefoot on it now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any and all comments. I will be happy to answer any questions or comments in replies or email! HUGS!