Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Fall----my Favorite Time of Year

This is My Favorite Time of Year!

Here are a few of my old pictures, from older posts---since my camera is dead and I'm still trying to work out the new one!


Fall, the end of our GREEN garden produce. 
Next week we can all the tomatoes we stashed in the freezers.




Last of the garden-blooms. 

Trips to orchards and the Chicago Botanic Gardens.






We usually sojourn up north to Wisconsin. October is spectacular there.


Mixed hardwoods and deep woods welcome Fall, like nowhere else.



Illinois offers many Forest Preserves with stunning prairie and bogs in autumn.


I love the long walks when we get a chance to wander.




And there are always pumpkin farms. The rule---you have to be able to pick it up yourself!


I 'do'd it myself, Grandma!


My home is made for Fall, with grass and earth tones. My prized family Bornholm (Denmark) Pottery comes out!


What is prettier than old silver in Fall. 


The porch morphs to autumn


A mix of Faux and Real.


and the wonderful climax of Fall

Halloween and the Talk of the Town...Loving it ALL.


Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own, I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown or anywhere I shop.
 Please do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. 
Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

I will be sharing at these fine Parties!

Sandi



SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Autumn is my favorite time of the year! Your photos capture the joy of it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your camera gets fixed but these are awesome fall photos. Really nice!....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is so fun and colorful. I enjoyed your tree pictures! Thanks for linking up with Thursday Favorite Things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any and all comments. I will be happy to answer any questions or comments in replies or email! HUGS!