Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Christmas Farmhouse Kitchen Tour

Our Christmas Kitchen, 
Our Christmas Kitchen

Come grab a cup of coffee and 

Our Christmas Kitchen

Whistle a Carol or two, 

Our Christmas Kitchen

Make your coffee, just the way you want.


Our Christmas Kitchen

Grab a cookie from our last Sunday Cookie Bake before I put them away.

Our Christmas Kitchen

Or a piece of poundcake,

Our Christmas Kitchen

or another cookie, 
I have them hidden in plain sight here, now.



Our Christmas Kitchen

or here, this carousel plays music, turns--and is a hidden cookie tin.

Our Christmas Kitchen

I'll just put away the cookie cutter bins, LOL. Yes, it is that bad here. 

Our Christmas Kitchen

Phew, now grab a chair and let's take a break.

Our Christmas Kitchen

Around the kitchen, I add Christmas to what I have here everyday.
Everything is vintage at this point.

Our Christmas Kitchen

I've added vintage tins, everywhere.

Our Christmas Kitchen

Elves living in my ivy.


Our Christmas Kitchen

Elves everywhere

Our Christmas Kitchen

In the tree

Our Christmas Kitchen

everywhere.

Our Christmas Kitchen

I decorated the windows with round molds and cake pans.

Our Christmas Kitchen


And streamers of cookie cutters.

Our Christmas Kitchen

On the island, Grandma was in charge of baking all those cookies with 10 elves helping on Sunday.
We managed to get them all done and iced and another 6 dozen or so gingerbread baked before the snow hit.

Our Christmas Kitchen

A Sinterklaus, watches from the buffet.



Our Christmas Kitchen

Another elf in the gravy boat.


Our Christmas Kitchen

A couple of adorable furred elves, on the pantry doors.


Our Christmas Kitchen

A vintage Danish Bell hanger is on the new wallpaper. Nisseman or Danish Elves are busy doing their work and play.

Our Christmas Kitchen

I think this is from the early 1970s.



Our Christmas Kitchen

Since I now have a red, white and blue kitchen, even the S&P are decor.


Our Christmas Kitchen

I have an old wool santa next to the tree. 



A nutcracker stands guard at the herb planters which I stuffed with snow and snowflakes

Our Christmas Kitchen

which I stuffed with snow and snowflakes

Our Christmas Kitchen

Gingerbread boxes are safe for little hands to handle. Vintage cookie cutters are here and there
in case Grandma cracks the whip and we have to bake some more.



Our Christmas Kitchenb

Well, how about another cup of coffee. 

Our Christmas Kitchen

Another piece of poundcake?


Our Christmas Kitchen



And a Very Merry Christmas and 
Happy Holidays 
to All!

Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own, I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions or posts. Please do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

I will be sharing at these fine Parties!






13 comments:

  1. Hi Sandi, I have so enjoyed your kitchen tour and gathered so many great decorating ideas. Love the round pans or molds in the window and I love the garland of cookie cutters. Your beautiful treasures make your home so cozy for Christmas. Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas and all the best in the new year. Thank you for your friendship💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Celetina, that means a lot to me. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore all of the wonderful Christmas vignettes in your cozy kitchen. Wishing you all the love, joy and peace of season as well as a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So appreciate your stopping by. The kitchen is really one month new---but we worked oxo hard to make it look old, thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

      Delete
  4. Everything here is 100 percent adorable! How I long to have a big kitchen like that! But what really knocked my socks off was those cookies. When you said you had a cookie bake, you weren't talking a few batches! These are high-end bakery worthy! And I picked up a great bonus idea by subdividing the cookie cutters. I sort them out every season. DUH!

    It really is beautiful. Merriest. (I am your newest follower!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice to meet you Jeanie. The kitchen was just finished right before Thanksgiving. We are still wandering around, trying to remember where everything is---thanks so much for enjoying. Oh, our bakers/decorators were ages 4-69. (the 4 year old, worked for almost 3 hours...and helped cut out too.) So thanks, again, Merry Christmas, Sandi

      Delete
  5. Sandi, I really enjoyed your tour everything turned out wonderful! Have a Happy Christmas to everyone. Joan L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun Sandi! You have so many treasures in your home. I use to have that same round santa tin and ceramic elves. I have given some thing to my kids over the years. You really made a ton of cookies, and what a cutter collection. :) Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, Rolly Poly-Santa was too cute to pass up and the elves are sweet. I shouldn't have bought anything, but when they are so thrifty---it's hard to pass up. And, the cutters have gotten out of hand, and many are migrating to the craft room for projects. Grins and thanks for having fun, here with me, Sandi

      Delete
  7. Your kitchen is looking so wonderfully festive, Sandi--filled with special Christmas touches and meaningful decorations. Thanks so much for sharing your posts with us at Vintage Charm, and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Diana, yes, the kitchen is the heart of the home here, and love spending time there now. Grins, and Happy New Year, Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any and all comments. I will be happy to answer any questions or comments in replies or email! HUGS!